User Experience Design (UX)
- Architect, develop and support User Experience.
- Work collaboratively within the Product team as Design Lead.
- Work with stake holders and end users to understand UX/UI challenges.
- Identify problems with current page layouts, page flows and overall UX.
- Competitive Analysis | Data Analysis.
- Brainstorming & Sketching | User Surveys | User Stories | User Flows.
- User Research | Create User Personas | Conduct User Interviews and Usability Testing.
- Research interaction design trends.
- Enforce UI design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Create wireframes based on client/user feedback and for conceptual designs to effectively handoff for implementation.
- Create workable prototypes.
- Ensure that designs are developed correctly by assisting front-end engineers with implementation of UX and UI.
User Interface Design (UI)
- Mobile App (iOS, Android and Windows) and Web Design.
- Visualize, own and execute the creation of an experience from initial conception to implementation on mobile and web.
- Develop new approaches to complex design problems, make them useful, usable, effective, desirable, and differentiated.
- Conceptualize new designs and user interactions.
- Deliver high-fidelity screen mockups and UI elements for mobile (native and web-based) and desktop.
- Develop strong design aesthetic across products.
- Communicate and substantiate design decisions with clarity.
- Good eye for aesthetics: layout, grid systems, color theory and typography. #Gestalt
- Articulate principles of good design. Strong understanding of the different mobile platforms (native and web). Understanding of trends and limitations for web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
- Create any assets like branding, icons and illustrations needed for any project.
- Responsible for UI look and feel across the entire product and to ensure quality of the highest standard.
General Graphic Design:
Digital Marketing, Print, Logo Design, Business Cards, Web Banners, Social Media Artwork, Flyers, Magazine Covers and more…
Product (Over & Above)
- Manage the Product Backlog along with Product Owner where necessary.
- Assist in writing BRS and FRS Documents.
- Assist in facilitating grooming sessions.
See What I’ve Done